THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT IN JOINING TINTO’S FOR YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE. SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF IS AND WILL REMAIN OUR PRIMARY CONCERN THROUGH THE PANDEMIC.
WE CONTINUE TO IMPLEMENT SAFETY MEASURES TO ENSURE OUR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS REMAIN HEALTHY. WE FOLLOW THE STATE RECOMMENDATIONS
- Masks must be worn at all times except when you are seated at your table. If you do not have one, we can provide you one.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout.
- Tables are six feet apart.
- We ask customers to kindly dispose of their used paper napkins inside a provided plastic cup, or, paper bag.
- We are not accepting reservations for parties over 4 unless it is an immediate family with children.
- Weather permitting, we can confirm outside reservations. In case of rain, we may need to seat some customers inside on our open-air side of the dining room to accommodate for the weather. Social distancing still applies. Our bar and closed-air side of the dining room remains closed.
Thank you for your flexibility and cooperation.
**A 3% health care initiative has been applied to your bill. This is not gratuity. This is optional. Please see your server if you would like it removed.